- Purpose of personal information collection
We collect and use your personal information within the scope required for the following purposes: Customer services and management (e.g., member information is displayed automatically on relevant pages when DingXian services are used based on member status), promotion, advertising, or marketing (e.g., provision of information on the latest events and services to members via e-mail, letter, or phone), information and data management, statistical surveys and analysis, offering of discounts and member services to you, response to your inquiries and suggestions, provision of improved services and support, and updates on our latest service offerings.
- Personal information categories
We ask you to provide the following types of personal information to facilitate the provision of relevant services: your name, phone number, e-mail, address, birth date, wedding anniversary date, profession, and education level.
- Personal information use
When you browse our web pages or use specific services of this website (e.g., member registration or login), we may collect your personal information which is used solely within the scope required for the aforementioned purposes and specific services used by you. We will continue to use your personal information until you terminate the use of our services or DingXian terminates the provision of its services. Your personal information may be transmitted, stored, or used by DingXian and its affiliates or businesses entrusted with the handling of relevant matters domestically or abroad in a reasonable manner and within the scope of the aforementioned purposes to facilitate the provision of more comprehensive and diversified services, marketing activities, and discount information . In addition to the aforementioned purposes, we may also share your personal information or compiled and organized browsing or website usage data with cooperating third parties. However, shared information shall not include personally identifiable information (e.g., name, phone numbers, or e-mail, address) which can be used to contact you or confirm your identity. Shared information is utilized for customer services, advertising & marketing, analysis, technical services, academic research, or surveys.
- Alteration and discontinued use of personal information
You may exercise the following rights with regard to your provided personal information: 1. Any inquiry and request for a review of the personal information; 2. any request to make duplications of the personal information; 3. any request to supplement or correct the personal information; 4. any request to discontinue collection, processing or use of personal information; and 5. any request to delete the personal information. If you wish to exercise one of the aforementioned rights, please call the hotline indicated on the website. We will process your request in a prompt manner. This shall not apply to instances where no legal obligations to preserve data exist or relevant laws stipulate otherwise.
You may choose whether or not to provide personal information or to what extent you are willing to provide such information. However, if you refuse to provide such information or if the provided information is insufficient or inaccurate, you will not be able to fully enjoy your member rights and we may not be able to provide you with complete services.
- Personal information security
The protection of member privacy is a key aspect of DingXian’s business philosophy. We will not share the personal information of members with any third parties that are not involved in the services provided via this website in violation of relevant laws or without the express consent of our members. Member accounts are password protected to safeguard member privacy and security. DingXian is fully committed to safeguarding personal information security through the adoption of relevant technologies and procedures in a reasonable manner.
Members shall protect their passwords and personal information in an adequate manner. Personal information and passwords shall not be disclosed to any third parties. Members must remember to close browser windows upon the use of relevant service functions provided by the website.
- Other websites
- Revision of privacy policies
Member service terms and conditions
- Understanding and acceptance of these terms and conditions
- DING XIAN 101 F&B DINING CO., LTD. (hereinafter referred to as this “Company”) provides “DingXian” services (hereinafter referred to as these “Services”) in accordance with these terms and conditions.
By completing the DingXian member registration procedures or using these Services, you indicate that you fully understand and agree to abide by all contents of these terms and provisions and fully accept current and future service items and contents. Revised and amended contents will be posted on this website. Members are advised to pay close attention to relevant revisions or amendments since they will not be notified separately. By continuing the use of these Services upon announcement of revisions and amendments, members indicate that they fully understand and agree to abide by all revised or amended contents. Where members disagree with the aforementioned amendment and update methods or any other provision set forth in these terms and conditions, they shall immediately terminate the use of these Services.
- Where members are minors under the age of 20, they shall register as members, use, or continue to use these Services after their parents or legal guardians have carefully read and fully agree to all contents, revisions, and amendments of these service terms and conditions. By using or continuing the use of this website, minor members indicate that their parents or legal guardians fully understand and agree to abide by all contents, revisions, and amendments of this agreement.
Members shall abide the following to be entitled to use these Services:
- Registration obligations
- Provision of accurate and up-to-date information in accordance with the prompts on the registration form; registration in the name of a third party is not allowed
- Maintenance and update of personal information in a timely manner to ensure accuracy and optimal service quality.
- Where members provide inaccurate or false information, fail to provide information as indicated, register repeatedly, or required information is missing, this Company shall be entitled to suspend or terminate member accounts without prior notification and deny members the right to use all or part of these Services.
- Member accounts, passwords, and security
- Upon completion of the registration procedures for these Services, members receive a username and password. They shall be responsible for maintaining the confidentiality and security of their passwords and usernames. Where usernames and passwords entered in accordance with prescribed methods are identical to the registered information, it shall be assumed that said usernames and passwords have been entered by the member himself/herself. Members shall be fully responsible for all actions performed with their passwords and usernames.
- Members shall abide by the following:
- This Company shall be notified immediately if passwords or usernames are stolen or other security issues occur
- Logout after each online session
- Only members are entitled to usernames, passwords, and member rights which may not be lent, transferred, or shared with third parties.
- Legal obligations and pledges
Members shall pledge not to use these Services for any illegal purpose or in any illegal manner. They shall further pledge to abide by R.O.C. laws and all international conventions regarding Internet news. Where users reside outside the R.O.C., they shall also pledge to abide by the laws of their home countries and regions. Members shall also warrant not to use these Services to infringe upon the rights of any third party or engage in any illegal conduct including but not limited to the following:
- Publication or distribution of text, images, or any files of a slanderous, insulting, threatening, offensive, indecent, salacious or untruthful nature or in violation of public order and morality
- Damage to the reputation of this Company or any third party or infringement on privacy, business secrets, trademarks, copyrights, patent rights, intellectual property rights or any other rights and interests
- Violation of confidentiality obligations stipulated in laws or contracts
- Use of these Services in the name of a third party
- Transmission or spreading of computer viruses
- Engagement in commercial conduct without prior authorization by this Company
- Distribution, sending, or forwarding of junk or chain mail or multi-level marketing and advertising messages in violation or relevant laws or without permission of this Company or storage of any information that infringes on the intellectual property rights of third parties or violates relevant laws
- Disturbances to other users of these Services or any third parties and any kind of unpleasant or offensive conduct in violation of Internet etiquette
- Other types of conduct that do not conform to the stated purposes of these Services or are deemed inappropriate by this Company for proper reason
- Alteration of service contents and sending of e-newsletters or product information
- Members acknowledge and agree that this Company may add, remove, modify, or terminate service items or contents in accordance with business needs and actual circumstances without notification of its members.
- Members further agree that this Company may add, modify, or terminate relevant activities in accordance with actual circumstances and select the most appropriate method to notify its members.
- Members also agree that this Company may periodically send e-newsletters or product information to the e-mail account or mobile number registered by members. Where members object to the receipt of marketing messages, this Company shall no longer send such messages to said members.
- Suspension or interruption of services
This Company shall adopt technologies and methods in a reasonable manner to maintain regular operations of the system and its services. The Company shall be authorized to suspend or interrupt the provision of these Services if one of the following circumstances exists:
- Required maintenance and installation of electronic and communication equipment for the website
- Sudden malfunctions of electronic and communication equipment
- Suspension of electronic and communication services required for this website and service provision
- Force majeure such as natural disasters or other factors not attributable to this Company lead to service disruption
Where incidents including but not limited to performance failures, errors, omissions, interruptions, defects, transmission delays, virus attacks, or circuit failures are attributable to members, this Company shall bear no liability for compensation for any incurred losses or damage.
- Protection of Intellectual Property Rights
The intellectual property rights (including but not limited to trademark rights, patent rights, copyrights, business secrets, and proprietary technologies) for all contents of the software, programs, or website of this Company including but not limited to text, images, files, information, data, website architecture, layout, and design are owned by this Company or other rightful owners. Such contents may not be used, modified, reproduced, publicly broadcast, altered, disseminated, published, publicly presented, reversely engineered, decompiled, or disassembled without express permission.
- Member authorization
Members agree that this Website may collect, process, store, transmit, and use information uploaded, transmitted, entered, or provided by members within a reasonable scope for the following purposes: provision of other services or information to users, compilation of member statistics, carrying out of surveys or research on Internet behavior, or other legal uses. Where members have no legal right to authorize third parties to use, modify, reproduce, publicly broadcast, alter, disseminate, publish, or publicly present certain information and have transferred such rights to third parties, they shall not upload, transmit, enter, or provide said information to this website without express permission. This Company shall be authorized to use, modify, reproduce, publicly broadcast, alter, disseminate, publish, or publicly present any information that has been uploaded, transmitted, entered, or provided to this Website by members without restrictions and transfer such rights to third parties. Members shall not raise any objections to this. Members shall further warrant that the Company does not infringe on the intellectual property rights of any third parties in the use, modification, reproduction, public broadcast, alteration, dissemination, publication, public presentation, or transfer of such rights for information provided by them. They shall be liable for compensation of losses incurred by this Company as a result thereof.